Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19th, 2014


aaaaaaalllllll I can think, is how can I get there,

with the outfit I want to wear this requires a taxi

but my wallet is slim

much slender then the rest of me


do I walk? or do I take the bike?... with the babyseat attached that is borrowed from a mother of an other....all is painful....allllllllll is painful like sights for sore eyes.

I'm already late

becaause I cant take a taxi!


BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE A TAXI!

BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE A TAXI!

BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE A TAXI!

and if I do ,

THEN I'LL BE POOR.


(from the high shanks of a low risk lavish in crystal chandaliers) (high/low)


















































































































































,

No comments:

Post a Comment